Saturday, February 23, 2013

Commitment by Margaret Ethridge


Pub. Date 22/1/2012
Rating 5/5 stars


"Maggie McCann, will you have my baby?"

I had been waiting to read this book for over a year.As soon as I got the chance to I read it and somehow the magic the book had got lost.I wasnt expecting a two person point of view even though in the end I found I welcomed it.

It was slow and fast at the same time. I know it doesnt make sence so I will explain.It was fast and easy meaning that I had not realised how the time had passed from the moment I started the book until I finish it.It was slow because Maggie dont say the words I want a baby until we have read about 40% of the book. In this case that's ok since Maggie and Tom did not know the other well even though the knew each other for 15 years and it would be a little weird if the decided to have a baby  together that way.So in that 40 % they develop a better relationship and learnt a few things for each other and the reader gets to know him better.
I liked the book.The characters, especially Fred, the story and everything about it.

So 5 stars for the playboy who tries to convince the girl who knew prince charming doesnt exist and still wanted him to give a chance to him and find their Happily Ever After. 

No comments:

Post a Comment