Friday, August 16, 2013

Indelible by Bethany Lopez


Rating 5/5 stars
Pub. Date July 9th 2013

Blurb:


After a year of partying, Sam decides to buckle down and focus on college. Things are going great until a one-night stand leaves her pregnant and alone. Raising a child while going to school isn’t easy, but Sam is determined to be strong for her daughter. She doesn’t have time for guys or relationships, and takes great care to protect her child and her heart.

Judd doesn’t fit the mold of a college ballplayer. His long hair and tattoos may fit the life he’s created for himself, but baseball is the one thing he takes seriously. When he meets Sam, he’s immediately drawn to her curves and refusal to put up with his crap. When Judd learns the truth, can he handle the responsibility that comes with loving a single mother? 

Sam yearns for the fire that Judd fuels in her, but her child’s needs have to come first. Can two people at different stages in their life find a way to make a life together?

Review:


This book belongs to the sweet category. It doesn't have over the top drama. To me it seemed that Sam and Judd had a realistic relationship than the ones someone will usually read. Maybe the last two chapters made me think that. Don't ask me why I think that, I just do. If you are a YA reader you will love this or a romance reader in general. 

Judd was very sweet and caring and not the guy you expect someone to be when he is in college and in the baseball team. Tucker is an a- hole if you ask me. Sam is a good mother and a good person. I enjoyed this book and I hope you will too. It was a quick read and a pleasant way to spend my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment