Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Review: Hard to Forget (Alpha's Heart #3) by Bella Jewel



Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
Publication Date: December 15 2015

Blurb:

Delaney, a professional bodyguard, has spent years trying to prove herself in a male dominated industry. Now she's facing her greatest challenge yet.
Bad boy billionaire Jax Shields has made plenty of enemies on his climb to the top, but being in the wrong place at the wrong time has put his life at risk. Now he's putting his life in the hands of Delaney and her team. He demands the best in everything, and he doesn't think she has what it takes to protect him. He's also made it clear he'd rather have her on her back then covering his. Will Delaney be able to prove herself to the most arrogant—and devastatingly handsome—man she's ever met?
**Hard To Forget is a full-length standalone romance with a HEA**

Review:

I like the series, but I am disappointed with this book. If there was only one thing I would have let it go, but unfortunately there wasn't just one problem. Jax is acting like a jerk towards Delaney and he had no respect for her which was rather annoying after some point because it was going on for some time. He is sexist. He doesn't believe that Delaney can do her job as well as the men on her team can and he is not afraid to show it. I wanted to see her, getting to see her getting hurt at some point just to make Jax realize how good she was. Something like that happened and that kind of made me like the book a little. Also did not like how much unnecessary drama Jax had in his life or the fact that he was sleeping with other women and we had to see it. I am not sure if Red will get a book, but I am not sure if I want to read that book. Unfortunately, this wasn't the book for me and I am not going to recommend this to someone. Delaney is a great heroine and that saves the book from being a complete disaster. She is feisty and she is spirited which I loved. Most of the men in her life are against her believing that she can't do the job as well as her, but she is trying her best to prove them wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment