Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Along Came a Spider (Transplanted Tales #3) by Kate SeRine


Rating 5/5 stars
Pub. Date August 1st 2013

Blurb:

Along came a spider…

When Trish Muffet is attacked at a grisly crime scene, the last person she expects to come to her rescue is Nicky “Little Boy” Blue. But since walking away from everything two years before, Nicky’s been doling out vigilante justice as “The Spider,” taking on the vicious predators of the night in hopes it’ll lead him to his ultimate target – Vlad Dracula. And he needs Trish’s help.

Although Nicky’s renegade style goes against everything Trish stands for, she’ll do what she must to bring Dracula down. With danger stalking her, Trish knows the only person she can count on is the one man who has the power to leave her breathless. There’s no way she’s letting this spider frighten her away…

Review:

A have a feeling that if I had read the previous 2 books I would have understood some parts of the story better. Triss is a character I liked and she seemed a little kick ass too.

I liked the end with the Dracula. I wasn't expecting to feel sorry for the villain of the story. Plus what happened was a little surprising too ;) .

When I was reading the book I couldn't put it down. I was so focused and draw to the story. For me it belongs to easy and quick category without missing anything vital for a good read.

I could say that it was a mix of a police/mystery and the Once upon a time storyline, if I had to find something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment