Thursday, April 18, 2013

Reckless (Thoughtless #3) by S.C. Stephens


Rating 10/5 stars
Pub. Date March 5 2013

*Synopsis*

Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?
“Am I making a mistake? Making an album, going on tour . . . am I making amistake? All I want is a quiet life with you,” he continued.” 

Do you know the feeling after you finish reading a book series and you have read the books for a really long time? That's how I felt a day after finishing Reckless. It is sad that the trilogy is over but I also have a million great feelings. S.C. Stephens did an excellent job in Reckless and I am so happy I read it.Honestly the Monday before I couldn't sleep because I was way too eager for the book to be released.

As Kierra and Kellans story continues we then and the rest of D-Bags in LA and later on tour. And arent we proud of out guys?! *jumps up and down* Yes we are. But Sienna a famous singer has set her eyes to Kellan and tries to steal him away for publicity. Damn the publicity!! And if that wasn't enough Kell-Sex fans are all over the place. And the question forms. Is Kiera and Kellan's love strong enough to survive?

I cried a lot in the last 6 chapters. Sad tears, happy tears, proud tears you. It was amazing to see the characters "growing" up, become famous, finding their soul mates and staying with them, being happy and have babies. I loved all the characters but Kellan is my favorite.
I did not liked Kiera much in thoughtless and half the effortless but after that she changed became a better person and I ended up really liking her.

I love you too, Kiera. Just you. You’re my always.”

Kellan must have been wanting to prove that he is the best book boyfriend. In every page I turned he was proving how sweet and amazing he is.If you put aside the heartbroken lyrics in Grenade the song will be the best to describe Kellan.

Kiera is a stronger person and I loved her. She is more mature and has learnt from her mistakes. Honestly I was expecting more drama from her but she left me stunned.

We all know that Kellan is going to do and say the most romantic things. But the next words where one of the most shocking things I read in the book and they weren't from Kellan. My mouth dropped open and I had to read the words three times: 

“I’m in love with you, and I don’t want anybody else.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment