Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Untouched by Samantha Hunter


3.5/5 stars
Pub. Date Jan. 2007


3.5 starts because I rated with 5 for the creativity considering that is a Harlequin book and 2 stars because it's a Harlequin and you know before you open the book the plot meaning you know how is going to involve.

To be honest this is one of the few Harlequins that I actually liked and were interesting.This is the first blaze book I have read and I think I might read another one of two of the series hoping they are as good.Don't get me wrong the books isn't earth shattering good but it wasn't bad and deffinitely not the usual H. book.Yeah!It doesn't have any sex scenes either so I am going to be able to tell my mother about it when she complains that all H. books are the same without having any awkward moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment