Monday, March 25, 2013

Claim Me (Stark Trilogy #2) by J. Kenner


Rating 5/5 stars
Pub. Date April 23 2013

*ARC provided via NetGalley for an honest review*

The amazingness of the trilogy continues in Claim me. I admit it was a tad slow first but after a while many things happened fast and by the last 20% I was screaming a little bit. Not because it was bad but because it was whiplash of a a series of events. They were a lots of what the fucks?? and NO! NO! NO!s but in the end a huge smile could been seen in my face. It's one of the books you could start reading and forget everything else.

Nikki and Damien's relationship is one of my favorites. Their bond is strong and steady, they don't do break ups and they would do anything for each other. It makes you wish you had a relationship like that. They face various difficulties and enemies but they stay together and solve their problems. Even the last challenge represented that drove them away for a while it wasn't enough to keep them apart. Damien isn't sharing much information but still  he doesn't hide much. Only the you don't really wanna know stuff. Nikki is if not the only one of the heroines I actually admire.She has guts. She is strong and doesn't give up easily. She has the demons from her past but she tries hard to deal with them.

I loved Claim me and there is no way I am going to miss  when it comes out. I will read it on July 30th which is it's pub. date and because the trilogy is worth your and mine time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment