Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 reading Challenge book #2 Crash (Crash, #1) by Nicole Williams


5/5 Stars
Pub. Date July 2012

Beautiful Disaster and Travis Maddox fans will like this one.It's not B.D. but similar.If you like B.D. is highly possible to like Crash too.Jude is a bad boy with criminal record (not that matters to me) and a womanizer.Just read the way he introduces himself:

“The name’s Jude Ryder,since I know you’re all but salivating like a rabid dog to know,and I don’t do girlfriends,relationships,flowers or regular phonecalls.If that works for you,I think we could work out something special.”

******************************************
"That's why I didn't call. That's why I didn't show up on your doorstep the second i was released from juvy like i wanted to. I'm cancer Luce. And not the kind you can kill off with radiation. The kind that kills you in the end.


I think you got my point.I found it funny though.I don't like the way he talks about himself.He has proved that he is worth the time and the effort.I liked his second intro better.What do you think?

Hi,I’m Jude Ryder Jamieson.My mom left when I was thirteen. My dad’s serving alife sentence for killing a young kid.I spent the last five years in a boy's home being bullied,beat,and abused by the kids, the staff, and even the goddamn dog. I sold drugs. Idid drugs. I got arrested. A lot. I screwed a lot of faceless women.And then I met one whose face I couldn’t forget.I fell in love with her.I hurt her because I fell in love with her and was afraid she was going to leave me the way everyone else had.I still love her.I love you,Luce.And I’m sorry I ruined everything we had before I could admit it to you.Before I could admit it to myself. You didn’t make me abetter person, because no one can do that. You made mewant to be a better person. You believed in me and stuck upfor me.You cared for me when no one else would. Youmade me better, Luce. You’re right—one person can make a difference.One person can change another person’s whole world for the better.

Lucy is the girl next door type type of girl and the type who won't sit down and let you explain what happened, think of the worse and leave you.I say that before it pissed me off while I was reading the book and that behaviour caused a lot of trouble and heartache.

She wants Mr Right and falls in love with Jude Mr I don't do relationships.Their relationship is not easy but they try some more than the others.

“Caring for someone is scary because you both know how it feels to lose someone in the span of a heartbeat.But you can’t let fear dictate your life or else you’ll end up like me.Don’t live life hiding behind your past,live for right now. When you find someone you want tospend forever with, you don’t let them go, whether foreverturns out to be a day or a year or a hundred years.Don’t let the fearof losing them keep you from loving them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment